Blog Adda

Sunday, 24 January 2016

The Five Traits

There are five traits which is needed in any human or object to be or become great!  What are they and how to have or show these traits? If I had known the answer, I would have become great! But alas no. Ask my wife if you don't believe me.

The first is FANTASTICO. You can be a fantastic person or your car can be fantastic. This is the first of the five traits. No one has told me I am fantastico but I find it written all over Tata Zica. One look at the Zica will make anyone's heard turn. If that's not fantastico, then what is?

The second trait is IMPACT. I have seen lot of people make an impact. Our former president APJ Kalam has made a lasting impact on not only Indians but even foreigners who have known him. Tata Zica's design philosophy will make an immediate impact at first sight which will last over time. While making first sight impact may not be that difficult, Tata Zica manages to provide a lasting impact which will continue to turn heads. It is the car to talk about. Its dual tone interior and customizable vents and premium graphics and multiple storage spaces designed for easy access will make a lasting impact on its owner.

The third trait is PEPPY.  Tata Zica's petrol 1.2L engine with 85PS power and 114Nm torque give the pep to any car. Its diesel 1.05L engine with 70PS power and 140Nm torque also provides the Pep needed for any car. Its advanced dual path suspension paves the way for a comfortable drive. What more do you expect from a car than a cool, comfortable drive?

The fourth trait is MUSIC. Most people who are fantastico, make an impact may not be Peppy or be able to sing. I probably sing like a donkey and I am sure most bathroom singers fall into the same category. Well, don't ask them as they will never accept. With Tata Zica you can hae the best music as you drive. Tata Zica comes with a ConnectNext infotainment exclusively developed by Harman.

The fifth trait is NAVIGATION. I am way-off when it comes to navigation. So are most people I know. Even when there is a 50 percent chance of being right, I have also chosen the wrong direction. Ask my back seat driver, if you don't believe me. However you don't need to make the wrong judgement or depend on back seat drive when you drive Tata Zica. Tata Zica can connect to your Android Phone to provide the turn to turn navigation on-screen. You can be sure you will never have to memorize the direction anymore.
Tata Zica comes with just not one or two of these traits but all five of them.

This blog post is inspired by the blogging marathon hosted on IndiBlogger for the launch of the #Fantastico Zica from Tata Motors. You can apply for a test drive of the hatchback Zica today.

Post a Comment

Please provide your valuable comments below: