Blog Adda

Friday, 12 June 2015

Beautiful Radiant skin

Radiant skin always makes a person, man or a woman look beautiful. Not everyone gets such a skin naturally. Some get it naturally but spoil it unknowingly. Our skin internally generates oils to keep the skin nurtured. However the key is the right amount of natural oils. So if you have dry skin, your skin needs more moisture and if it is oily, we need to ensure the excess oil is taken off to get that gleaming skin.

If we start with the basics, what does our skin need? Skin needs to be regularly cleansed to remove all harmful things that our body is exposed to. However the agents used in cleansing should be gentle and should help in removing harmful and polluting agents from our skin without harming the skin itself. When people overdo this, they end up spoiling their natural radiance in their skin.

So what are those mild cleansing agents that are not detergents and can keep your skin without harming it? There are few but milk is one of our best bets. I have seen my sister cleanse her skin using milk. The cream from Milk can do a good job. Clean your skin with plain water, tap your face dry with a soft towel. Then apply the cream from milk and let it stay for about 30 minutes. Then wash your face with a mild soap (like baby soap) and dry with a soft towel. This is 100% natural way to keep your skin glowing and young.

What if you feel you do not have the time for a home solution? What do you look for when you buy a cleanser from shop? Review the product label carefully for the ingredients. Ingredients like milk, or starting with coco, gluco could mean naturally occurring substances. Also ensure that the cleanser is pH balanced and fragrance free. This is important to remove the makeup etc without removing the natural oil. All people are not blessed equally. Some have dry skins and not enough natural oil from the skin to nourish it. Fortunately they can opt for some moisturizers which hydrates and protects the skin.

My fiancee had such a great radiant skin but I didn't know her secret till after our marriage. I was thinking she is also using milk or milk based natural cleansers but to my surprise I didn't find her messing with milk cream on her face. Then I realized she was using Vicco Turmeric Cream. She explained to me how the Ayurvedic formula helps her maintain her radiant skin. This cream uses ayurvedic formula to benefit your skin. The ayurvedic formula combined with microbicide properties of turmeric prevents oily skin as well as fights pimples and black heads.

And me? I don't use anything other than mild soap with moisturizer. Fortunately my skin generates the right amount of oil which keeps my skin perfect. She was surprised to know that but everyone needs to understand their skin and treat it gently to have that radiance glowing forever.

Note: This blog is written for VICCO Turmeric Cream

2 comments:

After I studied a few of the posts on your site now, and I truly enjoy your style . I bookmarked it to my bookmark website list and will be checking back soon. Pls check out my site as well and let me know what you think.
No Addiction Powder | Aire Bra | Sandhi Sudha Price | Fair Look Price | Body Buildo Powder
Slim Pro Price | Step Up Height Growth | Hair Building Fiber | Sandhi Sudha Oil
Shakti Prash Price | Hanuman Chalisa Yantra | 5in1 Air Sofa Price | Zero Addiction |
Hot Shaper Price | Allah Barkat Locket | Step Up Height Growth | Body Buildo Price

For youth generation this type of articles was totally bored but your article was fully different and realistic to the young generation for the future life.

IIP Foundation | IIP Photography Academy | Indian Institute of Photography

Post a Comment

Please provide your valuable comments below: