Blog Adda

Tuesday, 24 March 2015

Choose to Start with Moto E

Today is my first day in my first job. I was up early in the morning got ready, reached to my cell phone ... Should I take it to office? I decided against taking that old phone which my father gave me 2 years back after he used it for 5 years. I have started earning and need a cool phone. During lunch, I started browsing for the cool phone that I wanted to buy as soon as I get my first salary. Since it was already 20th, my salary was due in just 10 days.

I am on a budget, So I started searching for phones below Rs 5000. Nope. Couldn't find anything cool. I increased the range to include phones upto Rs 7000. I saw an attractive Phone .... Its cool, looks glamorous and costs only Rs 6,999 (Moto E 2nd Gen). I decided to look at the features. Frankly I was expecting lot of compromises due to my limited budget but I was surprised there didn't have to compromise on quality or features either.

It is 4.5 inch IPS display 540x960 pixel resolution, 4G LTE phone with Quad core processor and has both Front and Rear camera and comes with an All-day battery. The primary camera is 5MP. The icing on the cake is that it comes with the latest Android (v5.0 Lollipop) manufactured by a leading manufacturer of smart phones. All these great features under Rs 7000? I choose to start my smartphone journey with Moto E 2nd Gen. 

I placed the order for Cash on Delivery. Hope I get my salary before Moto E 2nd gen is delivered. Finally I found a great Phone for a great price.

Note: This blog was written for Motorola's Moto E contest. For more information about Moto E 2nd Gen please click here.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Please provide your valuable comments below: