Blog Adda

Sunday, 15 February 2015

Why I love my Valentine

"What do you want as your Valentine, Honey" That was from Tina. My thoughts wandered around our 4-year relationship. It was just last year that I took the courage and invited her to be my Valentine. Now we are married for the last 6-months and she is asking about my new Valentine. Bit surprised and amused why she is asking, I said "It's you, Darling.".

She was down-to-earth when she responded " I know that. Just thought I can get you something that you want to be your Valentine. No more girls, though".

I understood my limits now. Something Cool, Sexy and useful that will fit "My Valentine" stamp and should be something that can rival Tina to be my Valentine. I flipped to flipkart on my mobile device. I was looking for what should be my Valentine and why?

I was most impressed by Zenfone 6 for its 6" HD display.  I am firm believer that a phone is only as good as its display since I like to watch movies and play games on the go. I have seen the graphics in Zenfone and am truly amazed. I love the sleek design and the incredible HD resolution of 1280x720 pixels.

I travel a lot and I need a powerful battery to power my smart phone for a day or more. I am sure a 3300mAH battery that Asus Zenfone 6 comes with, has enough power to meet my expectations. With a 3G talk time of more than a day, I am confident I will be able to talk to my spouse after a had day at work whenever I am travelling.

I grew up looking at intel inside on desktops and soon became the minimum requirement for me to buy a desktop. Now isn't it sweet to see an intel inside of a mobile phone? Old memories may make me a bit nostalgic but definitely I like the power of 1.6GHz dual-core Atom processor with 2GB RAM which will go a long way in improving my gaming experience. This is the third reason why I love Asus Zenfone as my ideal valentine.

The fourth reason I love Zenfone is its camera. It has a primary camera of 13 megapixels which is better than my old digital camera. I can take nice pictures while travelling and share it with my family back home. The LED flash helps taking clear and sharp photos and videos even under low light situations and provides unparalleled low-light performance.

The fifth reason I love Zenfone is for its ZenUI and incredible different colours the back covers come with. ZenUI is highly functional, smart, intuitive and has a bunch of convenient features like tracking and managing my schedule, time etc. My Valentine, Zenfone 6 with Red back cover, was floating in front of my eyes when Tina broke my thoughts and said "Haven't you decided yet?". I silently handed over my mobile with Zenfone 6 in the cart to Tina and watched her taking care of the rest.

Note: This post is written for Indiblogger's Who's gonna be my Valentine contest sponsored by Asus. For additional information about models and cost click here.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Please provide your valuable comments below: