Blog Adda

Early Childhood pampered by our parents

This is the time we don't understand the value of money and more often than not, we are also pampered by our parents and relatives.

Education - Key to success

We continue to live on our parents efforts but build a foundation for our career. Education and Graduation dependent on individuals interest and affordability.

We have started earning after graduation!!

Well, we are less dependent on our parents, now that we have started earning. Starting a family and Pampering our children is part of this phase.

Older we are, Wiser we get

We get older, children start schooling.Time to think about loan payments, savings for retirement, we earn, spend on necessities and we save the rest.

Finally the day has arrived and start enjoying retirement

Retirement reduces our needs but not expenses. The extras that we saved supplement the social security and pension and keep us flying till the END!!.

Saturday, 15 June 2013

If I could WeChat with Anyone, Anywhere!

I am the kind of person who loves chatting with people! I meet different kinds of people and some of them are very interesting. Hema Malini tops the list of people whom I like to chat with. At the age of sixty, she echoes Namita Jain's book "Sexy at Sixty". She still has an excellent figure and great skin. I would love to chat with her to know the secret behind her glowing complexion which has not shadowed with age. Has dancing kept her figure slim? I would also ask her about the secret behind her happily married life to Macho Dharam.

Hema Malini releasing Namita Jain's book "Sexy at Sixty" (courtesy: glamsham.com)

I would love to have a tete-a-tete with Angelina Jolie who is much in the limelight today. I have always been her admirer. She loves children and has three biological and three adopted ones. I love to chat with her as she has strong humanitarian values and has adopted children from third world countries, like Cambodia, Addisababa and Vietnam. One child that she adopted tested HIV positive but later tested negative. But anyway it was magnanimous on Angelina's part to even think of adopting a HIV positive child. Her decision to have double mastectomy was taken solely so that she would be there for the Children and not die like her mother due to breast cancer at an early age. I love her Joie-de-vivre. She and Brad Pitt celebrated her 38th Birthday in a restaurant few weeks after her mastectomy. But I wonder whether she took the correct decision? Why panic and decide to have double mastectomy when one can even die of any other disease or in a freak accident. Why such haste? I want to talk to her personally to know more about the reasons.
                           Angelina Jolie, Brad Pitt with their Children (courtesy: usmagazine.com)

Amy Chua author of the memoir "Battle hymn of the tiger mother" is another person I would like to chat with. She and I share the same views on Parenting. I also believe in the strict Asian kind of upbringing, especially when the children are young so that they are more into Academics and music and not watching TV or playing video games. I believe, like Amy Chua, that when the children grow-up we should allow them to choose more diverse careers other than medicine and engineering. When I chat with her I would like to congratulate her on the book which is really a eye-opener for parents, who are bringing up their children liberally and who get into drugs and teenage pregnancies.
                                       Amy Chua baking with her children (courtesy: rdasia.com)

I would also like to chat with the beauty queen Shahnaz Hussain. In a world that is going green, food going organic, and if all our beauty potions came from herbs, wouldn't it be wonderful? It would be interesting talking with this diva who has made it big in the cosmetic industry and she exports a lot of her beauty products to many eminent personalities around the world. She seems to be a combination of beauty and brains and in my chat with her, I would like to know the secret of her success.
                                                   Shahnaz Hussain (courtesy: smeworld.org)

I love to chat with my mother. She is always full of fun and frolic and sometimes we giggle like teenagers. Believe it or not, I chat with her everyday. We share the happenings in our life everyday and she is always giving me some advice on cooking or bringing up the children. I fill her up with the latest gossip about all our relatives which adds spice to her otherwise monotonous life. I watch a lot of television and love to discuss the latest soap operas.

This post is a contest entry for the indiblogger WeChat contest. We love voice messaging only on wechat. WeChat youtube link can be accessed at WeChat's Youtube channel.