Blog Adda

Early Childhood pampered by our parents

This is the time we don't understand the value of money and more often than not, we are also pampered by our parents and relatives.

Education - Key to success

We continue to live on our parents efforts but build a foundation for our career. Education and Graduation dependent on individuals interest and affordability.

We have started earning after graduation!!

Well, we are less dependent on our parents, now that we have started earning. Starting a family and Pampering our children is part of this phase.

Older we are, Wiser we get

We get older, children start schooling.Time to think about loan payments, savings for retirement, we earn, spend on necessities and we save the rest.

Finally the day has arrived and start enjoying retirement

Retirement reduces our needs but not expenses. The extras that we saved supplement the social security and pension and keep us flying till the END!!.

Saturday, 8 September 2012

Where to go for Christmas holidays! Think no more... Its Melbourne

I have lived, worked and slept in many countries (and continents), mostly the Europe's and Americas in the west and Singapore in the east. I have only read about and dreamed about the continent I never visited, Australia, more specifically state of Victoria and Melbourne. Cricket is definitely a binding force which even the most intelligent American or the Swiss (or probably most of Europe with the exception of UK/Ireland) don't understand. The tall buildings, roads, or the markets, all exist everywhere not just in Melbourne but Melbourne is special. It has a rich culture, and the attraction that possessed my heart.

What will I do in Melbourne? Well, a visit to MCG is well worth the time and effort for someone from the city which boasts of Chepauk. Being a book lover and an avid reader, I would love to visit the Federation Square Book Market and my daughter loves books written by Australian authors and the variety of cuisines served in the restaurants. Isn't this start of a great Vacation? And when is the best time to visit? Well, it's your time to visit Melbourne NOW!.

http://www.visitmelbourne.com/in  This post is written as an official entry to Indivine Blogger Contest titled under "Its your time to visit Melbourne now"