Blog Adda

Monday, 4 June 2012

Garbage Segregation and Recycling

Effective Waste Management is very important to keep our earth Green. Garbage segregation  is the first step in this direction. There are different types of wastes like Wet and Dry or Recyclable, Compostable and Residual waste. Apart from these some wastes can be toxic.

Whichever way we look at it, we should reduce the waste by reusing as much as possible. The most effective way to manage garbage is to reduce the amount of garbage. By segregating garbage and handling the segregated garbage professionally, we can use compostable garbage enrichen our soil, recyclable garbage reduce our overall requirement (metals, paper, plastics can be recycled) of the source for these materials. By carefully handling the toxic and Bio-medical wastes we can reduce ill-health due to the effects of these wastes on human health.

2 comments:

Seems to be a perfect place to learn something new.. Here I can pick many things for my blog as I have recently created and its in progress. My blog is totally different from your blog. But still I want the admin to suggest me that how can I attract visitors to increase traffic. Have a look here, http://free-songs.org/ on my blog and do suggest me if there is any requirement for any change. I would be really glad and any suggestions would be appreciated. Thanks in advance!!!!

Recycle as much of your refuse as possible. Items such as glass bottles, tin cans, paper, plastic, vegetable matter and car oil can be recycled.Recycle is the processing used material into new one to reduce consumtion of fresh material and prevent wastage of materials.

Post a Comment

Please provide your valuable comments below: